Monday, July 29, 2013

Big Beaded Earrings and Dispaly

Are you a multi-crafter? Doing more than one thing at a time, or love ALL crafts? I DO! This weekend I was making Big Beaded Earrings. Hubby asks if I am going to sell them on my shop. I replied 'Well I think I would have some competition as there are over 300,000 + already there. No honey, these are just for me' :) Love interactions like that.
I did tell him, maybe I would sell them at craft shows. Who knows.

Made this cute hanger from a paper style luggage container and some wire. It will make a great craft fair display. Actually have several of this style in different sizes and patterns. They were given to me as a gift, never really knew what to use for until now. I will probably add another row of wire. It was just wrapped and tied inside, very easy to do.You could wrap it all the way around and have a double sided display.However, you wouldn't be able to stash over stock inside.

Earrings are Victorian in colors, looks very  circa 1800 against the tote.

Just something fun for Monday.

-TNfrmgrl

No comments: